- Patricia Winegart grew up sharing her life with dolls. Learning to sew clothes for her Barbie Dolls was the beginning of Patricia's doll making experience, expanding into making cloth dolls which she sold during her high school years.
- This talented artist dabbled in many different forms of artistic media, such as crocheting, cross-stitching, scrap-booking, decorative painting, drawing and making floral arrangements before she started her love with polymer clay. Her favorite stores are fabric shops, craft stores and flea markets, where she buys material, lace, art supplies, and tools.
- A nurse by trade, Patricia took time off from her career a few years ago. By chance, she found an article of Jack Johnston's on sculpting a doll head. She immediately ordered a "how-to" book from him. That Christmas, her husband bought Jack's first four videos for her and she was hooked!
- After attending two classes with the man himself, Patricia was invited to join the Professional Seminar. A graduate from Jack's latest class, Patricia has thrived in this new medium and finds it the most fulfilling challenge she has ever accomplished. It has tied together all the hobbies and crafts she's learned throughout her life. She excels not only at sculpting, but also at sewing, tableau arrangement, costume design, painting and very dynamic presentations of her final creations.
- This extremely busy woman continues to work as a full-time ICU Registered Nurse, raise her family and create dolls.